From October 1, 2021, CloudDokter can also be reached via WhatsApp!
From 1 october 2021, CloudDokter can also be reached via WhatsApp. This way, you can get in direct contact with a doctor’s assistant. The WhatsApp service is fast, efficient and easy to use. It works almost the same as SMS, but for free via your internet connection.
The WhatsApp number on which you can reach CloudDokter is 06 25 49 57 25.
Note: There are a number of important rules!
The WhatsApp service is not intended for:
- Acute healthcare questions.
- Rescheduling or canceling appointments.
- Privacy-sensitive information, such as personal medical questions or lab results.
In the first place, you can use the WhatsApp-service for:
- General service questions, for example about opening hours, locations, accessibility, and so on. If we are unable to answer your questions via WhatsApp, we will help you another way if possible.
- We will read and handle your texted questions during office hours. Of course you can always text us outside of office hours, but the answer will follow the next working day. Our response is therefore not always immediate.
- The answers to general questions about CloudDokter can also be found on this website. Always check if you can find an answer to your questions here first.